“In 10 classes you will feel the difference, in 20 classes you will see the difference, and in 30 classes you will have a whole new body.”
~ Joseph Pilates
Lengthen, strengthen, and align with Pilates!
Whether you're new to Pilates, or already familiar with its many life-improving benefits, we invite you to join us at In-Joy Pilates.
Inspired by the teachings of Joseph Pilates and many other leaders and teachers in the mind/body revolution, we offer Pilates training in private sessions and small group classes. Your growth and success are most important to us, and our goal is to provide you with the very best experience possible.
You can expect an environment that is supportive and non-competitive, one that is rich with quality hands-on instruction from our experienced teachers. We are a studio that promotes an overall sense of education, focus, energy and well-being—one that provides some of the best Pilates classes and workouts in Central Oregon.
Our studio is centrally located in Bend, Oregon, and is equipped with classic and contemporary Balanced Body equipment that serves our private, semi-private and group equipment classes. Private showers are also available.
Join us at In-Joy Pilates!
In-Joy Pilates will be hosting a Core Intelligence workshop presented by Master Trainer Marie-José Blom, owner and originator of the SmartSpine® Wellness System. The workshop is planned for September 26-29, 2013. See our Workshops page for details.
In-Joy Pilates is a proud business member of the Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) and the International Association of Fitness Professionals (IDEA).
• Develops long, lean muscles without bulk and organizes the body uniformly
• Is great for sports conditioning, dance, and improving athletic performance
• Helps to prevent injury and restore body function
• Helps with pre and post natal fitness—breathing techniques, concentration, restoring body shape and muscle tone, posture and trunk strength post delivery
• Improves balance and posture, tones muscles, helps prevent bone deterioration—all of which promote health and well-being during aging